Downloadable PDF packet of essential tools for housing developers, government representatives and community members, including: homelessness statistics, Community Plan and housing development progress and Toolkit factsheets on Housing First, neighborhood benefits, property values and how to get involved.
- Toolkit Action Guide - Tips on how to get involved and become a Housing Ready Community ambassador (Toolkit factsheet #1)
- Supportive Housing Ends Homelessness - Basic facts about supportive housing and the evidence-based Housing First approach to end homelessness (Toolkit factsheet #2)
- Supportive Housing and Neighborhood Benefits - Essential information on how and where new supportive housing will benefit our community (Toolkit factsheet #3)
- Affordable Housing and Property Values - Research demonstrates that low-income housing does not impact nearby home values (Toolkit factsheet #4)
- Frequently Asked Questions - Accessible responses to frequently asked questions about homelessness, supportive housing, Housing First, and 2016 Measure A Affordable Housing Bond (Toolkit factsheet #5)
See Research and Reports for additional tools.
Further Information for Housing Developers
County NOFA - Availability of Funding and Application Criteria - Instructions to apply for County financing of the development of new, permanent supportive housing .